Telemetry Monitoring System
* Transmission of ECG Graph (I,II,V)
* Storing Data for 48 Hours on microSD Memory (up to 8 GB)
* 24 hours Operating Time for Transmission ECG Using Only 1*AA Battery
* Provides a Graphical Screen to Display All Monitored ECG Leads
* Nurse Call Button on the Transmitter
* Enhances Patient Comfort with a Compact, Lightweight Design
* Up to 16 Telemetry Transmitters Can Be Used Simultaneously in a Cardiac Care Center
* 8 Channels Receivers with Internal Antenna
* Frequency/Power Settings Can Be Modified in Accordance with the Local Country Regulations
* High Reliability, Narrowband Wireless Transmission and Digital Modulation
* In Accordance with EN60601-2-27, ANSI/AAMI EC13a, IEC 60601-1 IEC 60601-2 Standards
Don’t Confine Patient for Cardiac Care
As a combination of the network technology and medical technology, Vistamedikal telemedicine involves teleconsultation, remote intensive care, telesurgery, family care, and remote training. Telemedicine realizes the transfer, storage, query, comparison, display, and sharing of remote medical information, video, and audio on the basis of network communication.
What is teleMonitoring?
Remote monitoring using telephone support or patient initiated electronic monitoring has developed rapidly in the past 10 years, and can take many forms. There are key differences between the models: telephone support relies upon the patient’s interpretation of signs and symptoms and reporting of these during structured telephone contact, while patient initiated electronic monitoring (telemonitoring) transfers physiological data from the patient in their home to the health care provider.
Telemetry is the automatic recording and transmission of data from remote or inaccessible sources to an IT system in a different location for monitoring and analysis. Telemetry data may be relayed using radio, infrared, ultrasonic, GSM, satellite or cable, depending on the application (telemetry is not only used in software development, but also in meteorology, intelligence, medicine, and other fields).
In the software development world, telemetry can offer insights on which features end users use most, detection of bugs and issues, and offering better visibility into performance without the need to solicit feedback directly from users.
Telemetry or remote measurement is wildly use in various industries . Cardiopack T220 allows the patient to move within the hospital while provide continuous transmission of ECG to a central monitoring system in different unit of the hospital like CCU, Post CCU centers .