The panels are made of materials suited to the Customers’ needs. We offer: AISI 304 acid-resistant steel (wet or dry-polished 4N grade, granulation 180-240), AISI 304 acid-resistant steel painted to the colour of choice (RAL), galvanised steel painted to any RAL colour, optional finishing with silver-ion paint for antibacterical surface protection. WALL AND CEILING […]
- Short installation time,
- Easy cleaning and disinfection of rooms,
- Easy installation of utilities and equipment underneath the panels,
- the wall can be quickly disassembled to retrofit or for maintenance of the utility systems,
- High mechanical strength,
- Optional rounding of walls – such points are much easier to keep clean,
- Installation flexibility: new blocks, upgrade of old blocks,
- Seamless integration with special touchless doors, pass throughs, recessed cabinets.
The panels are made of materials suited to the Customers’ needs.
- AISI 304 acid-resistant steel (wet or dry-polished 4N grade, granulation 180-240),
- AISI 304 acid-resistant steel painted to the colour of choice (RAL),
- galvanised steel painted to any RAL colour,
- optional finishing with silver-ion paint for antibacterical surface protection.
WALL AND CEILING SUBSTRUCTURE:
The wall panels are mounted on quality galvanised steel channel sections. Our specially designed lower U-section is fixed to the floor with galvanised anchor bolts to form the base of a rounded floor covering corner at the wall-floor interface. Our C-sections for wall installation, which also made from galvanised steel, are mounted on flat hangers fixed to the wall with galvanised steel anchor bolts.
The ceiling panels are mounted to the clip-in system substructure dedicated to clean rooms. The system includes load-bearing girders mounted to the structural floor with stud bolts allowing height adjustment, circumferential channel bar of galvanised steel with a set of locking clips, cross unions to connect the load-bearing girders with guide girders and the guide girders into which the ceiling panels are pressed in.
The structure comprises 1 mm thick, specially profiled acid-resistant or galvanised plate, with the top and bottom of a panel
bent backwards, and the panels sides are specially bent to the shape of the letter Z, with perforation for easier installation on or
removal from the system substructure.
- Straight corner joint is offered as a standard. 3 Panel filling – 12.5 mm thick gypsum board Total panel thickness: 17 mm
- The panels are joined with a 6 mm wide gap which is filled with special bactericidal silicone seal.
- Where necessary, the panels have holes made to allow installation of electrical appliances, water and sewage fittings etc.
- U-profile, galvanised steel, fixed with galvanised steel anchor bolts
- C-profile, galvanised steel, fixed with galvanised steel anchor bolts
- panel filling: gypsum board, mineral wool or polypropylene
- panel surface: 1.4301 grade acid-resistant or galvanised steel
- seal – silicone profile